Your cart is currently empty.
Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bar
The Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bar is a high-fidelity music and movie soundbar. This soundbar features the exclusive B&W exclusive wireless technology which has the perfected in-room speaker synchronization.
It is quick and easy to set up the Formation Sound Bar through a streamlined user interface. You can do the set-up and start playing in just moments. You can even pair with the Formation Bass for a deeper and more immersive sound.
The Bowers & Wilkinsis compatible with Spotify, Roon, Airplay, and Bluetooth.
Bowers & Wilkins Formation BASS
- 3 channel high-fidelity home theater system
- Streams music in 96/24 bit high-resolution stereo sound
- 9 optimized performance drivers and dedicated center channel
- Features Formation®Wireless Technology
- WiFi, Apple®AirPlay 2®, Spotify®Connect, Roonand Bluetooth compatible
- Sets up in moments
- Synchronizes in perfected harmony with other Formation products
- Wireless Soundbar
- Apple® AirPlay 2® Technology
- Spotify® Connect
- Roon Ready
- Bluetooth In
- Dolby Digital
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Digital Amplifier
- Dynamic EQ
- 3 x 25mm (1 in) double-dome tweeter
- 6 x 65 mm (2.6 in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange
- 40Hz to 28kHz
Amplifier power output
- 6x 40W
- 100V — 240V — 50/60Hz
- Below 6 Watts (Sleep)*
- Digital audio in (Toslink)
- Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi)
- USB — service only
- Bluetooth® v4.1, Class 2
- aptX HD
- Height: 109mm (4.3 in)
- Width: 1240mm (48.8 in)
- Depth: 107mm (4.2 in)
- 5.5kg (12.1 lb)
AirPlay 2 compatibility
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th Generation) with tv OS 11.4 or later, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or later.
*Formation products create a mesh network. Each product in this network dynamically chooses the optimal path to route audio-data between products, to ensure a robust streaming experience. We have therefore certified Formation products for High Network Availability (HiNA) and conform to the appropriate power requirements set out in the ERP directive.