Your cart is currently empty.
Transparent REFERENCE 110Ω Balanced Digital Cable
Since 1997, Transparent's Reference Digital Cables have set the standard for ultimate digital signal transmission, but Transparent has a strong commitment to continue to push the parameters of the current state of the art. Dielectric materials and extrusion techniques, conductor size and composition, impedance matching, shielding, and connector technology all affect noise and jitter in high-speed digital signals.
The Transparent Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link benefits from a complete re-design that incorporates these latest technical advances. Transparent Advanced Expanded Foam Technology enables a digital cable's insulation to be foamed and extruded to a more precise thickness and uniform density than was ever possible in the past. This superior control of the dielectric maintains characteristic impedance, reduces signal loss, and lowers noise. With this breakthrough in freedom from noise, Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link delivers important improvements in fundamental richness, dynamic range, and resolution.
SPECIFICATIONS - Transparent REFERENCE 110Ω Balanced Digital Cable
- Two heavy, polished, solid core OFHC balanced conductors
- Precision twisted balanced conductors cancel out noise
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic AES/EBU impedance
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out
- Custom XLRs with gold contacts for maximum signal transfer