TAOC ASR III Equipment Rack
Made in Japan
TAOC ASR III Equipment Rack is a vibration damping rack for all audio equipment. The tranquility realized by their superb damping effect greatly expands the range of musical expression.
The ASR utilizes a combination of hybrid aluminum and cast-iron construction. These 2 materials effectively absorb the rack's external and internal vibrations resulting in high-quality sound.
TAOC's parent company, Aisin Takaoka, is ahigh-grade audio equipment company established in 1983 in Japan. It is a member of the Toyota group of companies. Aisin Takaoka is the largest producer of cast-iron automobile parts in Japan and one of the world's top casting companies.
- Aluminum die-cast frames and aluminum support poles deliver an aesthetically pleasing form, light weight, and high levels of rigidity.
- The rack ensures high-resolution sound with its hybrid cast-iron/ aluminum construction and damping shelf boards supported on pin spikes.
- Racks are available in black metallic or silver metallic.
- Additional shelves and special pole lengths are available by special order.
- Up to 100kgs per shelf
- Up to 400Kgs for the 5-shelf rack
Available Shelf Colors:
- Black or Silver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.