Rotel A14 MKII
A high performance, 80-watt per channel integrated amplifier that delivers superb music reproduction and features connections for both analog and digital sources, along with Bluetooth with aptX streaming.
This is an impressively flexible audio component, designed to accommodate both classic analogue and the latest digital source components supported by the onboard AKM 32-bit/768kHz DAC. But its greatest strength lies in its ability to render a musical performance exactly as the artist intended.
THE NEW ROTEL 14 SERIES
The new range of products consists of six models representing the very essence of Rotel's Balanced Design Concept. The 14 Series includes the A14, A12 and A10 Class AB Integrated Amplifiers, CD14 CD Player, T11 Tuner and T14 Streaming Tuner.
Each model has been carefully designed and acoustically tuned in the UK with critically selected components. The performance of the 14 Series hits well above its price, providing exceptional value to audio enthusiasts and music lovers of all needs.
- Continuous Power Output : 80W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion : (20Hz—20kHz) <0.03%
- Frequency Response : Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0.5dB
- Digital Inputs: 10Hz - 80kHz ±3dB
- Phono Input: 20Hz - 15kHz ±0.5dB
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)
- Line Level Inputs: 100dB
- Digital Inputs: 103dB
- Phono Input: 90dB
- POWER REQUIREMENTS : 120V, 60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION : 280W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION : <0.5W
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) : 430 x 93 x 345mm
NET WEIGHT : 8.2kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.