Your cart is currently empty.
Rega Planar 2 Turntable
The Rega Planar 2 Turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
The newRB220 tonearmincorporatingnew ultra low friction with Rega's patent pending zero play ball bearings. Combined with a brand new, stiffer and lightweightbearinghousing and a new automaticbias setting, making it almost completely plug and play, apart from simple arm balancing. The new housing also includes an integrated arm clip and uses Rega's latest custom aluminium arm tube.
Hub bearingA new11mm self securing brass bearing (Patent Pending) offers improved fit and less stress on the bearing, preventing the transfer of potential energy.
High gloss acrylic laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance with ergonomically positioned power switch. Two plinth finishes at launch: gloss black & gloss white
New 24v low noise, low vibration motor assembly and new PCB.
New float glass ‚ÄòOptiwhite' 10mm — Improved accuracy platter.
Other features :
- Re-designed feet - New improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Carbon cartridge - supplied as standard on all Planar 2's for simple plug and playconvenience.
- Motor cover tray - with integrated cooling.
- Optional lid / plinth protectors - supplied to prevent marks on the plinth and keep it looking its best.
- Instructions - Easy to use multi-lingual quick start guide for easy set up.
- Packaging - New improved packaging.
H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
Gloss Black & Gloss White