Your cart is currently empty.
Rega Fono MM
Moving Magnet Phono Stage
The Rega Fono MM is a moving magnet disc stage which iseffective, easy to use and above all reproduce music. The new surface mounting board layout has been optimised to work with the latest generation of RP turntables.
Winner of the WHAT HI-FI Award 2014 for Best phono stage.
This compact design now housed in a our new style case to aesthetically match Brio-R, Apollo-R. The DAC offers performance way beyond that expected at this price point and makes an excellent addition to any vinyl based system.
Like the Ear, the new Rega Fono MM benefits from an all new extruded aluminium case and new styling giving it more of a family feel, to match its illustrious big brothers.
The Fono simply connects to the line input on the amplifier, and the tonearm leads and earth (if used) to the input sockets and earth terminal of the Fono back panel.
- Input sensitivity = 3mV for 200mV output
- Input loading = 47KW in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 100mV
- Minimum output load impedance = 36.5dB
- Power requirements = 24VAC @ 110mA (Rega PS1)
- Frequency response (50KW load) = 17Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KW load) = +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Available in silver satin or black satin finishes