Your cart is currently empty.
Rega Fono MM Mk3
The new Rega Fono MM MK3 phono stage (REVIEW) has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guaranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers.
- Input sensitivity: 1.7mV for 200mV output
- Input loading: 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level: 60mV
- Gain: 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Recommended minimum output load resistance: 5KΩ
- Power requirements: 24V AC @ 80mA maximum (Only with Rega PS1)
- Frequency response (50KΩ load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KΩ load): +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz