Your cart is currently empty.
Dual Phono Stages for Moving Coil and Moving Magnet
The Rega Ariahas 2 separate high performance cases -One fully adjustable dedicated moving coil and one moving magnet. Each stage is designed and engineered to maximise the potential of your vinyl system whilst remaining easy to use and set up.
The Rega Aria is an "all analogue amplifier" with no digital control circuitry. The Aria incorporates a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum in order to compensate for any ambient or operating temperature variations.
MC Stage design
The MC input uses FET transistors to ensure no bias current flowing in the cartridge coil to upset the delicate magnetic geometry of the cartridge. The MC input has the provision for selecting resistive input loading of 70W to 400W and capacitive loading of 1000pF to 4200pF. The input sensitivity can be changed by 6dB, via the back panel.
MM Stage design
The MM input uses low noise bipolar input transistors also configured as a compound pair. There are two separate power supplies for each channel and further sub power supplies for each of the low noise input circuits. Discrete circuitry is used throughout the signal path ensuring full control of the circuit design.
Please click here for the reviews:
- Rega Phono Stage Review.doc
- Rega Phono Stage Review.pdf
- Maximum output level: 11V RMS
- Rated output level: 200mV
- Output resistance: 100√ô
- Minimum output resistance for a -3dB point at 15Hz: 1K
- AC supply 230V & 115V Nominal +/- 10%
- 230V / 20mm Fuse / T250mAL
- 115V / 20mm Fuse / T500mAL
- Power consumption: 10 Watts
- Ambient operating temperature: 5 to 35¬∞C
- Black satin metal finish only