Your cart is currently empty.
NAD M12 Digital Preamp DAC
NAD M12 Digital preamp DAC is NAD's Master Series Pre-amplifierwith Modular Design Construction for future upgrade path.
The NAD M12 features ultra high resolution digital audio hub, with advanced digital audio design. Furthermore, the DirectDigital™ ensures 24-bit audio is processed without truncation or loss of information.
- NAD DirectDigital™ Innovation
- Uncompromised Connection
- Fine tune your system
- Future Forward MDC
- Processing: DirectDigital™ with 35-bit 844kHz data path
- Pure Class A buffer: feeds both XLR & RCA pre outputs
- Front panel: 4" capacitive front panel touch screen interface, replaces mechanical switches & provides detailed graphical readouts
- Analogue Inputs: 1pr x balanced (XLR), 1pr x line level (RCA), 1pr x phono MM/MC
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x USB-B (PC), 1 x USB-A.
- Analogue Outputs: 1pr x balanced (XLR), 1pr x pre out / subwoofer out (RCA), 1pr x analogue pre (RCA)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x coaxial digital, 1 x optical digital
- Other: selectable subwoofer X-over frequency & level, IR remote, magnetic iso-point feet
- Control: RS232, 12v trigger in & out, IR in, detachable IEC power cord
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 1313H x 383 D in mm, 8.1kg
MDC Upgrade Options:
- BluOS (integrate Hi-Res Audio, network & music services streaming, and the music control BluOS App)
- AP-1 (Phono Input DD Module)
- HDM-1 (HDMI inputs, as well as one output with video pass through)