Your cart is currently empty.
NAD D3020 V2 Bluetooth Integrated Amplifier
Hybrid Digital Bluetooth Integrated Amplifier
The NAD D3020 V2 Bluetooth Integrated Amplifier wowed listeners with its big, warm and detailed, true high fidelity sound.
Featuring inputs for both digital and analog sources, the D3020 V2 is incredibly adaptable when it comes to integrating with a home audio system. The D3020 v2 can stream music from tablets, laptops and even smartphones through the Bluetooth. Delivering a performance that is both expansive and immersive, the D3020 v2 ensures that you hear your favorite tracks in the best audio quality possible.
CONNECT ALL YOUR DIGITAL DEVICES
There are inputs for your computer and for other digital and analog sources. The USB input uses ‚Äòasynchrounous' mode to ensure the lowest possible jitter (timing errors) from notoriously unstable computer audio outputs and supports 24/96 HD studio master music files. Coaxial and optical inputs allow many different digital sources to be connected, from CD and DVD disc players to set-top boxes like AppleTV or satellite and cable receivers. There are also analog inputs for iPods and older non-digital audio components like FM tuners.
The D3020 v2, with its wireless Bluetooth capability, can stream music from smartphones, tablets, and laptops and even supports the highest audio quality Bluetooth aptX. APTx is becoming more and more popular for its excellent sound quality and low power consumption compared to Wi-Fi.
- 2 x 30 w minimum continuous power into 8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 65 w (8ohm) / 105 w (4ohm) / 150 w (2ohm)
- Premium parts & circuit design
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity, with AptX
- Asynchronous USB input, 24-bit/96kHz sample rate
- 1 x optical & 1 x coaxial digital audio inputs
- 3.5mm analogue / mini optical digital input
- 1pr x RCA analog inputs
- Subwoofer output, 12v trigger input
- Stereo binding post speaker terminals
- High-quality headphone amplifier output