Your cart is currently empty.
NAD CI 980 Power Amplifier
Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
The NAD CI 980 Power Amplifier offers superb sound and robust reliability. The eight individual channels can be fed from either the global input bus, or each channel can have its own input with the flip of a switch.
The CI 980 has both short circuit and overheating protection. The cool-running CI 980 also has a thermostatically controlled fan system. Due to its ability to maintain low distortion, even with long wire runs, the CI 980 canfit into standard rack units for easy installation. The NAD CI 980 will impress even the most experienced of listeners.
When it comes to sound, NAD is in the top tier of all amplifier brands, consistently winning awards for both performance and value for money. The NAD CI 980 power amplifier offers warm, expansive and intensely musical sound, designed to drive real world speaker loads, not just simple laboratory test loads. You will love the way the CI 980 brings out the best performance from any speaker for a remarkable listening experience. It is also extremely quiet with inaudible residual noise in no signal conditions, important when using efficient speakers in small spaces. Musical, practical, efficient and reliable, the CI 980 is everything you want for high quality distributed audio.
- 8 x 50 w continuous power into 8ohm (8 x 60 w into 4phms)
- 4 x 120 w continuous power into 8ohm in Bridge mode
- Switching amplifier technology for clean, low-distortion power
- Channel A + B switching
- Selectable local or global input
- Line-level "Loop Through" outputs
- Any pair of channels can be bridged
- Phoenix speaker connection blocks
- Full protection for short circuits or overheating
- Operation automatically restored after condition rectified
- 12v trigger On / signal-sensing input
- Detachable IEC power cord, rack mount ears