Music Hall MMF-7.3 Turntable Black
The Music Hall mmf-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed, belt-driven audiophile record player employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall.
The distinctive design of the mmf-7.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls, and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Note :- Cartridge not included.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- motor sits on its own resonance-damping puck
- optional Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus
- the supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
- non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat
- high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip-toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low-noise, fully-manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper levelling
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
|15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
|100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption
|< 1 W
|33⁄13 rpm & 45 rpm
electronic speed change
|wow and flutter
|± 0.10 %
|> – 73 db
|effective tonearm length
|9 in. (230 mm)
|250 g (without counterweight)
|effective tonearm mass
|w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5”
|11 kg pkg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.