The Melco E100 audiophile hard drive offered an extra 3 TB of audio-grade storage for Melco digital music libraries. Sharing the N100 series’ half-width chassis, the E100 expansion drive seamlessly extended Melco-quality storage when extra capacity was needed.
The E100 benefitted from a specially selected audiophile-grade HDD drive, a Melco circuit board, plus Melco's Highly Stable Storage System (HS-S2) as seen in the N1ZS digital library.
The E100 also found a home in a number of recording studios where performance, build quality and reliability are vital attributes for equipment chosen by studio engineers.
- Half-width chassis to match N100 and N10 libraries
- 2 mm-thick under-chassis provides great rigidity
- Thick aluminum casework
- 3.6 kg (almost 3.6x that of standard IT drives)
- Melco's Highly Stable Storage System securely holds the drive
- Dedicated PCB houses the capacitors for the power supply
- High-quality clock-generator for better signal transmission
- HOST USB (type B) for Melco libraries or PCs to read the disc data
- DEVICE USB (type A) for USB DAC playback
- HDD formatted with exFAT; can be reformatted with a PC or Mac
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.