Your cart is currently empty.
A 5-channel Power Amplifier based on the technology and the same chassis used in the MM8003. The MM7055 delivers a thumping 140W RMS into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies — this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics. And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. There's even a stylish new display screen showing the actual output power. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
- 5x 140W RMS 8 ohm
- Current Feedback circuitry
- Balanced inputs
- Gold plated speaker terminals
- DC trigger control inputs
- Marantz remote bus
- Available in Black
- 5-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- one RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- massive power supply for high current and low noise
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- detachable power cord
- weight: 34.6 lbs.
- 17-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D