Isotek EVO3 Syncro
Without mains power, no audio or audio-visual component can function. Your musical enjoyment is reduced by mains noise contamination – this can be from either Differential or Common Mode mains noise. Differential noise is created by the power supplies in all electronic devices, while Common Mode noise in introduced by RFI and the wireless communications that are becoming increasingly common. With the Performance range you will hear significantly better sound quality, with more detail and greater dynamic range. All of your components will be improved and protected, allowing you to realise the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated product can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade and to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.