Your cart is currently empty.
Isotek EVO3 Super Nova
The most sophisticated (passive) front-end source component power cleaning system IsoTek has developed so far. The Super Nova is designed for primary components that typically have a constant current draw, thus CD Players, Music Servers, DAC, PreAmplifiers, Phono stages etc.
Each of the eight power outlets has its own dedicated power cleaning system, and each output has over 100’000 Amps (1840 joules) of protection, that’s over 800’000 combined. The Super Nova features ground filtering which is fully compliant with certification and safety standards; this is further clamped with an electronic protection circuit. Therefore, each connected component’s functional lifetime will increase as well as being totally protected against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Removes both common mode and differential mode mains noise.
- Over 100,000A (1840 joules) of instantaneous protection for each output socket.
- Eight medium-current outlets, rated at 16A, features a sophisticated new choke which allows a series connection that quadruples the inductance giving a massive increase in filtering at a constant 10 Amps if required.
- Eight unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between each outlet, eliminating differential mode cross-contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) technology ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets, with no interference from one socket to the next.
- IsoTek VAD barrier – To obtain a dielectric Constance close to a vacuum, IsoTek has created a Virtual Air Dielectric offering just 1.0548 dielectric Constance. This air barrier is achieved by minimal conductor contact and the use of an FEP (Teflon) bridge.