Isotek EVO3 SequelOffers increased performance over IsoTek's multi-award winning Premier. Featuring optimised conductor strand geometry and active shielding.
Isotek EVO3 Sequel uses silver-plated oxygen-free copper conductors twisted together to aid EMI/RFI rejection with improved thickness of the individual strands. The Sequel also incorporates more advanced ‚Äòactive' shielding.
Isotek Sequel comes in 2m standard length.
HiFi Choice Review
- Cable Length 2.0m standard (custom lengths available)
- Outer Diameter 10mm
- Outer Jacket High flexibility PVC
- Shield Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Barrier/Wrap Mylar
- Insulation/Dielectric Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Conductors 3 x 2sqmm (increased diameter conductor strands)
- Material Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Capacitance Power Rating Propagation 16Amp
- Unique Termination Terminated with bespoke audiophile-grade connectors with 24ct gold-plated OFC conductor pins
- Suitability Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.