HEOS Drive HS2An unique Class D 8 channel amplifier that features both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital+ decoding with stereo down mixing. It is 60 watts per channel into each of the 8 channels with low impedance drive capability (4 ohms). Furthermore, you can bridged 1 or 2 stereo amp pairs for single channel high power output (130 watts),
Each zone in this multi-room amplifier features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs plus each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. In addition to that, the matrix switching system features 2 optical digital inputs, 2 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analog stereo inputs. Any of the outputs can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
The Heos Drive is equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations. Due to the built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters, the Heos Drive can set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points.
There are4-way banana plugsplusa 4 x12V trigger in the speaker. Due toitsquiet fan cooling from the chassis, it resulted in long term stability and operational reliability.
- 8 Channels Class D digital amplification;
- 70W per channel with low distortion and high current
- 4 ohms stable and bridgeable to 4 x 130W
- Pre-amp/Subwoofer outputs for each zone
- High and Low Pass selectable filters to tune speakers/subs
- Maximum volume setting per area/zone
- Stream from Spotify, Deezer, Rdio, Tidal, Pandora, SoundCloud and TuneIn
- Stream music stored locally on a smartphone or tablet
- Four USB inputs, Two Optical and Two Coaxial digital inputs and Four Auxiliary 3.5 mm analog inputs
- Stream music from a home network (NAS drives, PC and Mac)
- Built-in dual band wireless 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Perfect for any speakers: outdoor, in-ceiling, floor standing, bookshelf
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet LAN ports
- Stereo/Mono selectable output
- Only 2U high; removable rack ears included
- 3rd Party Controllable and open API for 2 way interfacing
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital+ down-mixing to stereo
- Fan Cooled for use in enclosed spaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.