Your cart is currently empty.
Denon DL103 Phono Cartridge
The Denon DL103 moving coil cartridge is a living legend in audio product history. In 1963 Denon collaborated with the Japan Broadcasting Corporation Technical Research Laboratories to make this extremely reliable, high performance low-output phono cartridge.
Being the first moving coil cartridge, the Denon DL103 will always be the standard of reliability in every aspect, even the price. From quality inspectors at EMI and Decca, to recording studios, broadcasters, and music lovers around the world, the DL103 is synonymous with great sound. The mark of the Denon is excellent tracking, as pops and ticks are pushed farther into the sonic background.
- Frequency response (Hz): 20-45,000
- Output@1khz, 50mm/sec: .3mV
- Output impedance: 40 ohms
- Load impedance: 100ohms
- Channel seperation at 1kHz: over 25db
- Channel sensitivity: 1dB or less
- Tracking tip: 16.5 micron special round solid diamond
- Copliance: 5x10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Tracking force- 2.3~2.7g
- Cantilever: aluminum, conical
- Mass: 8.5g