Your cart is currently empty.
Audioquest Jitterbug USB Data & Power Noise Filter
Audioquest JitterBug's dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated). This resulting in clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
All computing deviceslaptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc. inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally, computers contribute a considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal pathsall of which can easily find its way onto your USB cables and into your audio system. This noise and interference has many negative effects. Noise-compromised digital circuitry increases jitter and packet errors, resulting in distortion that causes a comparatively flat and irritating sound. Noise-compromised analog circuitry also damages the sound's depth and warmth.
Advantages of the Audioquest Jitterbug:
- USB Data & Power Noise Filter
- Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits
- Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
- Improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution
- One JitterBug in series (in line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- An additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
- JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference.
- With USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers.
- for use with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.
Click here for Audioquest Dragontail