Your cart is currently empty.
Exceptional Power, Immersive SoundA high-performance power amplifier that delivers 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an impressive 50W @ 8 Ohms per channel, the P410 offers the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the P410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 4 Channel Power Amplifier
- 4 x 70W Class AB amplification (all channels driven)
- Toroidal transformer
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz — 20kHz - 70W / 50W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz — 20kHz - 90W / 60W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz - 0.003%
- Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω - 600mV RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω - 105dB
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Frequency response - 20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Mains voltage - 110—120V or 220—240V, 50—60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) - 700W
- Power consumption (idle, typical) - 90W (Thermal dissipation approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals) - 433x325x105mm
- Weight (net) - 10kg
- Weight (packed) - 11.5kg