Your cart is currently empty.
This 8-Channel Zone Amplifier features fully powered independent-zone subwoofer connections, as well as ARC® Genesis room correction for each zone. The MDX-8's connection capability ensures compatibility with leading home automation systems like the Control 4, RTI, Crestron, Savant, Elan & URC, with easily downloaded drivers.
MDX Includes These Key Features And More ...
- 60 Watts (8 Ohms) / 120 Watts (4 Ohms) with all channels driven, or bridges to provide 200 Watts (8 Ohms).
- 8- or 16-channels of Ultra-Class-D amplification, each supported by Advanced Load Monitoring technology, delivers fast, reliable performance even under the most demanding loads.
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC)maintains the integrity of high-resolution source materials.
- Customized pre-set DSP settings.
- Separate zone-specific bass management and subwoofer integration via a passive (RCA) or active (powered by another zone in bridge mode) connection.
- Bridging allows up to 200 Watts for high power applications such as subwoofers.
- Digital switching output allows linking of digital inputs between multiple MDX.
- Analog pass-through connections allow daisy chainingof multiple MDX.
- Speaker terminal block connections accept up to 12 AWG, ideal for long speaker cable runs.
- IP/RS232 capability ensures compatibility with leading home automation systems.
- ON/OFF switched via IP/RS232, 12-Volt trigger, or audio sensing.
- High-efficiency design meets global power saving standards. Secure professional rack-mount arms included.
|Zones (Channels)||8 (16)||4 (8)|
|Stereo RCA Analog Input||8||4|
|Coaxial RCA Digital input||2||0|
|Toslink (Optical) Digital Input||2||1|
|Mono RCA Analog Sub Output||8||4|
|Stereo Speaker Level Output||8||4|
|- Watts 8 ohms||60W||60W|
|- Watts 4 ohms||120W||120W|
|Stereo RCA Passthrough||2||0|
|Toslink (Optical) Digital Output||1||0|
|3.5mm Trigger Jacks (In/Out)||2||2|