Your cart is currently empty.
TAOC MSMII Equipment Rack
Made in Japan
TAOC MSMII Equipment Rackis a vibration damping rack for all audio equipment.
The shelf boards are made of high-density MDF for rigidity and vibration absorption. These racks has excellent load capacity of up to 100kg per shelf.
Taoc believes in using cast-iron for "Controlling" rather than "damping" vibrations as the foundation of audio is the setup.
TAOC's parent company, Aisin Takaoka, is ahigh-grade audio equipment company established in 1983 in Japan. It is a member of the Toyota group of companies. Aisin Takaoka is the largest producer of cast-iron automobile parts in Japan and one of the world's top casting companies.
- High-density MDF shelves for vibration absorption.
- The black aluminum support poles are filled with special damping material for improved damping performance.
- Its legs come standard with large cast iron spikes.
- Support: Aluminum
- Shelf board: High-density MDF (thickness: 21 mm)
- Leg: Gradation cast-iron spike (Includes spike receptacle plate.)
- Support: Black metallic
- Shelf board: Oak
- Leg: Black