Your cart is currently empty.
Rotel A12 MKII Integrated Amplifier
The new MKII still retains the original A12's features of 60 watts of clean power through their custom-designed toroidal power transfer with an easy to understand and operate front panel layout. The new Rotel A12 MKII has a new premium DAC which converts the incoming digital signals to analog with precision and clarity and is Roon-ready. There are also other internal component Improvements to this new model which further enhance its performance.
- 60 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.018% THD
- Class AB amplification with custom-designed toroidal transformer
- Texas Instruments premium 32-bit/384kHz digital to analog converter
- built-in Bluetooth with high-quality AAC and aptX® audio coding
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (line inputs, ±0.5dB); 20-20,000 Hz (phono input, ±0.5dB); 10-90,000 Hz (digital inputs, ±2dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB (line); 90 dB (phono); 103 dB (digital)
- Roon-ready (subscription required)
2 x 60 Watts of robust
Class AB power
Moving Magnet phono input for turntable connection