Your cart is currently empty.
Stellar™ Phono Amplifier
Stellar phono features dual inputs that can support either a moving coil or moving magnet cartridge, or a two-tonearm set up to enjoy the best of each at the user’s discretion. Cartridge loading and gain options are easily adjusted from your listening position via the supplied remote control.
Phono preamplifiers at anywhere near this price range are almost always integrated circuit based, but not Stellar. Input to output, Stellar is a fully discrete FET design with extraordinarily low noise and high overload capabilities so even the wildest dynamics from the punchiest cartridges sail through Stellar with no limitations or compromise whatsoever.
If you love vinyl you’ll love Stellar.
- Moving Magnet and Moving Coil preamplifier
- Fixed and variable cartridge loading adjustable from remote control
- Up to 70dB of ultra low noise gain for MC cartridges as low as 0.15mv
- Two inputs for two tonearms selectable from remote control
- Single ended and balanced outputs
- All discrete FET design
- Class A analog circuitry throughout
- No ICs in signal path
- Up to 20V rms output for unparaleled headroom and dynamics
- Passive RIAA curve for seamless performance
- Hand selected premium discrete components
- DC coupled from input to output for unfettered bass
- Ultra low noise discrete pre and post voltage regulation stages
- Low internal feedback for increased transparency and openness
- No complimentary FET transistors for lifelike performance
- High current oversized power transformer
- Remote control
- Front panel standby button