Your cart is currently empty.
PRO-JECT Debut Carbon with Ortofon 2M RedOffers a quieter operation and improved speed stability through its precision DC power supply than the previous model. The Sorbothane motor suspension offers a far superior noise isolation.
Other obvious improvement for this turntable is the inclusion of a CARBON TUBE for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in high end tonearm. The increase in platter size and weight plus the above various improvements has overall improved the sound quality.
- Fully manual turntable including adjustable dustcover
- Carbon fibre tonearm
- Belt drive system with high mass steel platter with felt mat
- Sorbothane motor suspension for superior noise isolation
- Precision DC power supply for quieter operation and improved speed stability
- Chassis-mounted RCA outputs