Your cart is currently empty.
PRO-JECT Debut Carbon Evo Acryl with Ortofon 2M Red
The Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design - expert craftsmanship - handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime!
Additional features that might negatively impact the overall audio performance or longevity are left out. At that level of sonic performance, it is always better to opt for a separate phono stage. If you want Bluetooth connectivity or a USB interface - we offer a broad portfolio of components at different performance levels to suit your budget.
- Acrylic Platter
- 3-height adjustable heavy-duty metal feet to ensure a level positioning on every surface. the 3-feet concept offers stability on uneven surfaces, because a perfectly level turntable is essential for real high-end sound.
- The redesigned Motor Suspension for reducing vibration
- Electronically controlled playback speeds for utmost precision
- The 8.6" one-piece carbon tonearm and headshell design prevents unwanted resonances.
- Included in the pack are an adjustable acrylic dust cover, an adapter for 7" singles, a Connect-It E RCA Phono cable, a standard drive belt, a round belt for 78 RPM records.