Your cart is currently empty.
PRO-JECT Debut Carbon Esprit SB 2M Red
The CARBON TUBE for the tonearm increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in highend tonearms, but — because of cost reasons — was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE), ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. Ultimate convenience is achieved, because of electronic speed change ("Speed Box") and the possibility of playing 78rpm.
A simple exchange of stylus to 2M78 (not included) and a drive belt turnover to larger diameter of pulley is required.
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- Designed and assembled in Europe
- Pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- New integrated precision electronic speed changer for 33, 45 & 78 rpm.
- DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New TPE motor suspension