Your cart is currently empty.
Parasound HALO JC3 Junior PHONO STAGE
REVIEW by HiFi Choice ...
"Parasound’s Halo JC3 Jnr. is an unquestionably talented phono stage. Its ability to take a very wide spread of genres and levels of mastering and deliver them all with a consistent and engaging balance of refinement, spaciousness and overall musicality is a welcome one. There are subjective areas where some rival designs can offer a presentation you might prefer, but equally there will be times where the Parasound wins out."
- Cartridge options for 47k Ω MM and MC/MI
- Variable MC impedance adjustment of 50-550 ohms
- Gain select for 40 dB/50 dB/60 dB unbalanced (46 dB/56 dB/66 dB balanced)
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Mono switch can improve sound of mono & older LPs
- Convenient auto turn-on by 12V trigger
- RIAA accurate to within 0.2 dB
- Incredible S/N up to 94 dB and THD less than 0.02%
- Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
- Aluminum shield separates power supply and audio circuits
- Shielded toroid power transformer
- High speed-soft recovery bridge rectifiers and common mode inductors
- Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
- Neutrik brand locking balanced XLR outputs connectors
- Compact 1U chassis (2.5" high with feet)
- Available in silver or black