Your cart is currently empty.
NAD M32 Digital Direct Integrated Amplifier
NAD M32 2 channel Digital Direct Integrated Amplifier with 150w per channel offers Modular Design Construction for future upgrade path. All the digital inputs are asynchronous. It has a capability of 24/192.
The NAD's DirectDigital™ combines all preamp and power amp functions into a single amplifying stage.
NAD M32 features 3 upgradeable options:
- BluOs - Integrates Hi-Res Audio, network & music services streaming, and the music control.
- DD - AP1 -Balanced (XLR) input, unbalanced (RCA) MM/MC phono input, unbalanced (RCA) line input.
- HDM - 1 - Access via HDMI to the mandatory high-res two-channel linear PCM soundtrack
- DirectDigital™ ampliÔ¨Åcation.
- Four MDC slots with three for customisation and expandability, all are 24/192 capable
- MM Phono Input
- Single-ended Line Inputs
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 (24/192) Computer Input
- AES/EBU, Coax, and Optical 24/192 Inputs
- Subwoofer X-over with selectable Crossover Frequency and Levels
- Headphone AmpliÔ¨Åer
- Two sets of Speaker Outputs for Bi-wiring
- Remote Control HTRM-2
- Power Output: 2 x 150w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 190w (8‚Ñ¶) / 380w (4‚Ñ¶) / 440w (2‚Ñ¶)
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Processing: DirectDigital™ with 35-bit 844kHz signal processing
- Front panel: 4" capacitive front panel touch screen interface.
- Analogue Inputs: 2pr x line level (RCA), 1 x phono MM.
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x USB-B (PC), 1 x USB-A.
- Analogue Outputs: 1pr x pre out / subwoofer out (RCA), Headphone 6.3mm, 2 sets x speaker terminals (suit bi-wiring)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x coaxial digital, 1 x optical digital
- Other: selectable subwoofer X-over frequency & level, IR remote, magnetic iso-point feet
- Control: RS232, 12v trigger in & out, IR in, detachable IEC power cord
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 131 H x 388 D in mm, 9.7kg
- Finish: Black with silver accents
MDC Upgrade Options:
- BluOS Upgrade (Integrates Hi-Res Audio, network & music services streaming, and the music control)
- DD AP-1 (Balanced (XLR) input, unbalanced (RCA) MM/MC phono input, unbalanced (RCA) line input)
- HDM-1(Access via HDMI to the mandatory high-res two-channel linear PCM soundtrack)