Your cart is currently empty.
NAD M27 7 Channel Power amplifierNAD M27 is a 7 Channel hybrid digital Power Amplifier with unconditional stability with any speaker. It has an amazing reserves of dynamic power at lower impedances.
With 7 channels of massive power, the NAD M27 can effortlessly create a truly realistic surround sound experience that will transport you into the theatre experience. The M27 provides over 300W dynamic power per channel with all channels driven and 180W continuous power per channel.
- Hybrid Digital Amplification
- Fully Balanced Audio
- Effortless Power
- Legendary PowerDrive™
- Power Output: 7 x 180w into 4/8Ω, continuous, all channels 20-20k
- Dynamic power: 320w into 8Ω, 700w into 4Ω, 650w into 2Ω
- THD: <0.005% (ref 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Damping Factor: >750
- Speaker Protection: NAD SoftClipping™
- Standby power: <0.5w
- Idle power: <90w
- Inputs: 7 x balanced XLR, 7 x unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 7pr x 5-way speaker terminals
- Control: 12v trigger in, detachable IEC power cord
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 156 H x 380 D in mm, 14.1kg