The Monitor Audio Anthra W10 is the most compact model within the Anthra subwoofer series. It features a 10” (25 cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) C-CAM high-excursion driver powered by a Class-D 500 Watt amplifier, housed within a comprehensively internally braced, sealed-box cabinet.
Engineered to deliver deep, agile bass in small to mid-sized spaces, the Anthra W10 subwoofer features a 500 Watt Class-D amplifier driving a 10” (25 cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) C-CAM high-excursion driver. The W10 can be used on its own or linked with up to three other Anthra subwoofers for a truly immersive, ultra-dynamic listening experience.
A full-colour LCD display and rotatory dial is located on the back panel, to allow for basic subwoofer setup and EQ preset selection, while advanced features including DSP configuration and multi-sub connectivity setup are available via the MaestroUnite app.
- 1 x 10” (25cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) and ceramic-coated aluminium magnesium (C-CAM) high-excursion driver for super-clean performance
- 1 x 500 Watt Class-D amplifier ensures that the driver is working to its optimum performance level, no matter what the volume
- Massive motor assembles and longer round-wound voice coils, which are dual layered and made of copper-coated aluminium wire (CCAW) for precise control at extreme low frequencies
- 2 inch full-colour LCD display screen with rotary dial for menu selection and basic setup
- RCA inputs (left/right. The left Input is LFE)
- RCA outputs allows daisy chain of up to 4 Anthra subwoofers
- XLR inputs for professional installation connectivity option
- XLR outputs allows daisy chain of up to four Anthra subwoofers
- Available in Gloss Black and Satin White finishes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.