Your cart is currently empty.
Michell TECNODEC Turntable
Michell's new entry-level turntable, the Michell TECNODEC Turntable takes the low-noise DC motor and the impedance-matched platter of the GyroDec, along with an advanced bearing on an elegant solid-plinth design with damped feet. The Michell TecnoDec requires no user-setup or maintenance.
- Solid-plinth turntable with standalone motor
- Acrylic/vinyl platter, impedance-matched to the record
- Oil-pumping inverted bearing
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Arm board for Rega-compatible arms
- Finished in black acrylic with aluminium metal parts
- Weight 4.6 kg
- Dimensions 49 (w) x 31 (d) 8.5 (h) cms