Your cart is currently empty.
Michell ORBE-SE Turntable
By eliminating much of the expensive acrylic, the Michell Orbe SE Turntable offers most of the Orbe's
qualities in a cheaper, smaller, and to some people aesthetically more pleasing package. AnOrbe SE can always be upgraded to a full Orbe by purchasing the double plinth anddustcover. When teamed with an OEM 202 or OEM 303 tonearm, the Orbe SE is asurprisingly affordable entry to the Orbe-class of performance.
- Spider double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp
- Inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Finished in black or clear acrylic with black metal parts
- Weight 13.5 kg
- Dimensions 49 (w) x 37.5 (d) x 15 (h) cm
**DOES NOT INCLUDE ARM, CARTRIDGE, PLINTH OR COVER