Your cart is currently empty.
Michell GYRODEC Turntable
The classic Michell GYRODEC Turntable which was continuously refined during many years of development to the current level of performance. This three-point spring-suspended turntable of medium mass is compatible with the most quality tone arms in existence.
You can upgrade the old Michell GYRODEC Turntable to the current Gyrodec specifications or to the status of the mighty Orbe.
Please contact us for stock availability
Features and Specifications
- Single acrylic chassis, aluminium suspended sub-chassis with stabilized operation and internally isolated suspension turrets
- Impedance-matched acrylic/vinyl platter, with brass weights for high inertia
- Record clamp
- Oil-pumping inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Includes plinth and cover- Silver parts as standard
- Finishes: Clear or tinted acrylic with aluminium metal parts, or in black acrylic with black and bronze metal parts Weight 14 kg
Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) x 19 (h) cms / With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) x 55 (h) cms
**Does not include arm or cartridge **