Your cart is currently empty.
Michell GYRO-SE Turntable
Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and dustcover, the Michell GYRO-SE Turntable brings the same qualities in a more affordable and compact package. A Michell GYRODEC-SE Turntable can always be converted into a GyroDec by purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Finished in silver
- Weight 14 kg
- Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) x 19 (h) cms / With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) x 55 (h) cms
**DOES NOT INCLUDE ARM, CARTRIDGE, PLINTH OR COVER