The Marantz PM-10S1 integrated amplifier provides 200W x 2 @ 8 Ohms / 500 Dampling / XLR of power per channel and is extensively tuned by their engineers to drive exceptional performance. This high end stereo amplifier is fully made in Japan.
- The new reference class Integrated amplifier
- Four switching power amplifier channels in bridged mode (two per channel) for maximum grip and drive
- True Balanced Concept from input to speaker to realise ground-free signal management
- Massive power: 200 Wpc per channel into 8ohms, and 400 Wpc into 4ohms
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers
- Wide-ranging dynamic ability thanks to instant high-current power supply
- Fully balanced throughout: both preamplifier and power amplifiers
- Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in preamp stage
- Dual mono power amplifier configuration
- Separate power supplies for preamplifier and control processor, and for each power amp channel
- Discrete phono stage for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges in its own shielded case.
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminium top lid, solid aluminium front, copper plated chassis and high-purity copper speakers terminals
- Double thickness copper PCB for the output section and main power supplies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.