Your cart is currently empty.
A 7-channel power amplifier with the same amplifier technologies as per their reference class hi-fi amplifiers. All output stages feature identical topology for uniform high-quality sound across all channels. The MM8077 provides the option to choose between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel. High current, high bandwidth discrete power transistors can handle short term musical bursts with aplomb, even into difficult low impedance speaker loads.
Features & Specifications
- 7x 150W (8 ohm), 7x 180W (6 ohm) RMS power (20Hz-20kHz)
- S/N Ratio - 105dB
- Frequency Response (Analog In) 8Hz-100kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Current feedback discrete power amplifier
- High current power supply with toroidal power transformer
- Marantz reference-grade power supply filter capacitors and high speed, high current discrete power transistors
- Low impedance continuous drive capability
- Highest sound quality design based on pure surround philosophy
- Copper plated chassis
- Gold plated, high-grade speaker terminals
- Flasher input, DC trigger (in/out), Remote control (in/out)
- Available in Black