Your cart is currently empty.
The Marantz HD-DAC1 has the Current Feedback amplification technologies from Marant'z high-end Premium 11 Series.
The HD-DAC1 is able to drive audiophile high-impedance headphones of up to 600 ohms in complete MODE ease. Besides, you can also directly connect it to your Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It has optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port which enables you to stream music directly from your PC or MAC. iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. There is also a jitter remover and Dual Clock for extreme accuracy.
Without a doubt, the HD-DAC1 is a feast for the ears. It also looks good. Info on volume, input, resolution, etc. is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display. While the solid aluminium front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style wooden side panels.
- High-quality Headphone amplifier with DAC Mode
- 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs capable of 192kHz/24bit
- Native DSD2.8 and 5.6 support
- Asynchronous mode
- High-quality D/A converter CS4398
- Jitter remover
- Dual Clock
- Noise isolation for all digital inputs (USB-A, Optical, Coaxial, USB-B)
- HDAM & HDAM-SA2
- Gain control to support a wide range of headphones
- Fix and variable RCA output
- iDevice capable front USB input
- Gold plated fix level and variable level RCA output terminals