Your cart is currently empty.
ISOTEK EVO3 TitanA progression of the company'soriginal multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled¬© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP¬© (Kirchoff's Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Titan Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek's award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US & AU specifications available
- Number of outlets 2 + Multi-Link
- Type of outlets UK, EU, US, AU
- Mains inlet C20 IEC
- Mains voltage 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Maximum current 20Amps continuous
- Total power (nominal 230V) 4600W
- (Circuit/Transient) 4600W/25,000W
- Dimensions 275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W x H x D)