Your cart is currently empty.
Cary Audio SA200.2ES Power Amplifier
Cary Audio SA200.2ES is a Class A/B solid-state power amplifier design.
- Balanced and single-ended inputs
- Very high current capability
- Stable into low impedance loads with 3dB dynamic headroom
The improvements over the previous model encompass almost every part of the design. The monolithic front end brought major advantages to the amplifier design with improved temperature stability, low offset, and a substantial reduction of all types of distortion across the full frequency spectrum.
"Please contact us for stock availability"
Cary Audio SL-100 Dual Mono Preamplifier
Cary PH-302 MKII single-ended Class A Preamplifier
- Cabinet: Anthracite black chassis with silver or black aluminum faceplate
- Power Output:
- 2 x 200 watts @ 8 Ohms from 20Hz to 20KHz 2 x 350 watts @ 4 Ohms from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Signal to Noise ratio:>100dB A Wtd
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50kHz ± 0.1dB
- Inputs: XLR balanced or RCA single-ended
- Outputs: 1 Pair Speaker
- Power Supply: 234V AC 50Hz
- Dimensions: 449W x 196H x 495D mm
- Weight: 29.4Kg