Your cart is currently empty.
Cary Audio CAD 120S MK2 Tube Power Amp
Cary Audio CAD 120S Mk2 is a Class AB, push-pull amplifier, Ultralinear or Triode mode operation with a front panel selector switch.
The CAD-120S MkII is the latest of the Cary Audio in their long line of award-winning, top-rated amplifiers. The new MkII version of their most popular power amplifier features a boosted sensitivity and reduced level of global feedback, allowing it to be used with a wider variety of other preamplifiers to produce a larger soundstage with more apparent musical detail.
Cary Audio SLP05 pre-amplifier
Please contact us for stock availability
- Cabinet: Anthracite black chassis with silver or black aluminum faceplate
- Power Output: Ultralinear — 120 watts per channel Triode — 60 watts per channel
- 2 — 6SN7 input gain stage
- 2 — 6SN7 driver tubes
- 8 — KT 88 output tubes
- Noise and Hum: -80dB below full power
- Frequency Response: 17Hz -25kHz ± 0dB
- Inputs: XLR balanced or RCA single-ended
- 1 Pair Speaker Posts (Switch for 4and 8 Ohm Selectable)
- 1 Pair RCA for Subwoofer
- 1‚ÅÑ4" Headphone
- Power Supply: 234V AC 50Hz
- Dimensions: 431W x 203H x 101D mm
- Weight: 29.5Kg