Your cart is currently empty.
Bowers and Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary Edition
The largest of the 6 Series which adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? A pure and precise soundscape that allows you to enjoy all the layers of your favorite music. The Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision through the Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
• 1 x 25mm Decoupled Double Dome aluminium HF with NautilusTM tube loading
• 1 x 150mm ContinuumTM cone FSTTM midrange driver
• 2 x 165mm Paper/Kevlar cone Bass drivers
• Frequency Range -6dB at 29Hz and 33kHz
• Frequency Response 48Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
Sensitivity: 88.5dB SPL (2.83V, 1m)
Recommended Amplifier Power: 30W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
Magnetically attached grille covers
(H x W x D):
Height: 985mm cabinet only; 1055mm including plinth
Width: 190mm cabinet only; 320mm over plinth
Depth: 340mm - cabinet, grille and terminals only; 370mm over plinth
Net Weight: 24.5kg