Audioquest WILLIAM TELL ZERO BI-WIRE COMBO Speaker Cable
William Tell can be used in one of two ways: either employing the ZERO model for Full-Range, or by using the ZERO model in combination with a dedicated BASS cable, as a fully optimised BiWire Combination cable. William Tell also features their patented common-mode noise-rejection technology. These latest AudioQuest speaker cables significantly outperform previous technology at controlling and draining radio-frequency noise.
- Metal - Solid PSC+ Sonic-Signature conductors and LGC
- Gauge - 13 AWG
- Geometry - Zero-Tech (no defined characteristic-Impedance) for uncompressed current transfer and linear
- Noise-dissipation - RD/ND-TECH
- Jacket - Black Braid
- Application - Bi-Wire Combo when combined with Zero Cable.
- Plug Options: Spades or Bananas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.