This 4-channel 500W (all channels driven) Class G Power Amplifier uses the best quality components and engineering practice to develop a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
The advantage of the Arcam P429 is their class G amplifier, toroidal transformer based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, complementary transistor output stages, exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise.
The Arcam P429 Power Amplifier is capable of reproducing music with authority and detail. As a result, it brings you the music just as the artist intended.
The Arcam P429 Power Amplifier offers impressive flexibility for a variety of uses, as well as using our latest generation of the efficient class G topology. During normal operation, distortion is measured in less than one part per million so that this massive power is delivered with total control and finesse.
AV enthusiasts will love the ability to add matching class G amplification to their AVR550 / AV850 for a full 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup.
- ST (stereo) and DM (dual mono) modes
- Input sensitivity for 100W / 8Ω 0.8V variable down to 7V
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω 112dB
BR (bridged) mode
- Input sensitivity for 300W / 8Ω 0.6V variable down to 5V
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω 110dB
- Input impedance 10kΩ
- Frequency response 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.05dB
- Mains voltage 110—120V~ or 220—240V~, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) 1kW
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet) 433 x 425 x 105mm
- Weight (net) 14.4kg
- Weight (packed) 15.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.