Your cart is currently empty.
Arcam irDAC IICompleted with Bluetooth connectivity, headphone output and DSD128 support. It also comes packed with cutting edge technology and features that will benefit the most demanding user. It is also jitter free.
The Arcam irDAC-II is designed to be the heart of a digital system and can be connected to a host of different types of digital sources and connections. This includes asynchronous USB and Bluetooth. All of the inputs can be controlled through an IR remote that will also give you transport control of a PC or Mac USB source via the HID (Human Interface Device) control.
- DAC:ESS ES9016K2M
- Input: USB, SPDIF, optical, Bluetooth
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/:0.1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0007%
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 117dB (24bit)
- Maximum output level: 2.1V RMS
Supported sample rates:
- USB: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
- Optical: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Coaxial: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bluetooth: SBC, AAC, apt, apt:LL
- Bit Depth : 16bit, 24bit
- Headphone : 30ohm; : 600ohm;, 3.5mm plug
- Power requirements: 18W max
- Dimensions: W194 x H44 x D124mm
- Weight: 1.1Kg