Airpulse A300 Hi-Res Active Speaker System
EX-Demo / Open Box Clearance
The A300 uses an AirPulse unique horn loaded ribbon tweeter, proprietary 6.5 inch low distortion mid and low frequency driver, 25mm thick high-strength MDF cabinet finished with solid wood veneer and quality furniture paint. Inside is a high efficiency Class D amplifier with DSP based signal processing system, powered by an also high efficiency switch mode power supply. The system has multiple input selections, i.e. professional balanced input, optical and coaxial. USB interface of the system is based on XMOS XU216 chipset, which boasts to have upto 2000MIPS computing horse power. Bluetooth audio reciever of the system is built with chipset from CSR and supports Apt-X decoder. With frequency range extended up to 40KHz, the system meets the requirement set by JAS as to bear the HI-RES Audio logo. To minimize signal loss, US made “TRANSPARENT” brand name cables is used for internal wire connections, expressing the pursuance for high quality representation of our design team.
The A300 cabinet is built from 25mm rigid MDF with cherry wood veneer finished in satin lacquer. Strong internal bracing supports and stabilizes the drivers and eliminates cabinet resonance to minimum. To further reduce coloration, cabinet interior is fully lined with 36mm thick waved sound absorption material.
Ultra-Low DIstortion Signal Processing And Amplification System
The entire digital system is built on a multi-core signal processor XMOS XU216, a 16-core powerful audio processor based on XMOS xCore200 architect, which boasts to have up to 2000MIPS processing horse power. With its unique parallel structure, it is perfectly made for timing-sensitive signal process like audio, especially audio with high sample rate. The dual clock structure at the output stage effectively avoids signal modification between different sample rates, and can further reduce signal distortion.
Elevate your experience with the ST300 speaker stands from AirPulse. Made exclusively with the A300 active bookshelf speakers in mind.
Available in Cherry.
- Hi-res audio with build-in amp certified
- 65 Horn loaded ribbon tweeter
- 6.5" Aluminium Cone Underhung Design Neo. Power Mid-Woofer
- Digtal amplifer with Xmos processor / subwoofer output
- Input Mode: AUX, PC, USB, Optical, Bluetooth 5.0 with AptX
Rigid hyper-rigid cast-magnesium alloy frame to reduce coloration
- Transparent Internal Wiring
- Back panel inputs - AUX, RCA, optical, coaxial, USB, professional balanced input, and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth input uses version 5.0 and has support for aptX codec. Bass, treble and volume controls are located on the back panel.
- Acoustic Isolation Pads
- 65mm Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
- Mid-Woofer: 6.5 inch Aluminium Cone Underhung Design Neo. Power Mid-Woofer
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 40 KHz
- Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 225x384x358mm
- Net Weight: 24Kg
- Gross (LxWxH): 631x476x493mm
- Gross Weight: 29Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.