Airpulse A100 Hi-Res Active Speaker System
EX-Demo / Open Box Clearance
The Airpulse A100 continues to use AIRPULSE’s unique horn-loaded aluminum ribbon tweeter and a proprietarily-designed 5” aluminum chassis low-distortion bass and mid-range driver. They are housed in an 18-mm thick high-strength MDF cabinet finished with attractive piano black(or red) lacquer.
The well-known American TRANSPARENT cable is used in A100 for internal connection to ensure minimum signal loss. The active speaker has a high efficiency Class D amplifier with digital signal processing (DSP) system, powered by an also efficient power supply.
The system in the A100 supports multiple inputs, including Bluetooth, AUX, PC, USB and fiber optic. Frequency response ranges from 52Hz to 40KHz. It supports Hi-Res high-quality audio playback, and has obtained a Hi-Res official certification.
Available in gloss black, gloss white and glossred.
- Hi-res audio certified
- Horn loaded ribbon tweeter
- 5 inch aluminium cone 30mm voice coil mid-woofer
- Digtal amplifer with Xmos processor / subwoofer output
- Input Mode: AUX, PC, USB, Optical, Bluetooth 5.0 with AptX
Rigid hyper-rigid cast-magnesium alloy frame to reduce coloration
- Transparent Internal Wiring
- Acoustic Isolation Pads
- Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
- Mid-Woofer:5 inch Aluminum Cone Underhung Design Neo. Power Mid-Woofer
- Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 160x288x273mm
- Net Weight: 11Kg
- Gross (LxWxH): 494x343x377mm
- Gross Weight: 13.5Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.