Your cart is currently empty.
PS Audio BHK Signature 300
The BHK Signature 300 Mono power amplifier culminates one man’s lifelong quest for perfection in power amplification. Bascom H. King’s magnum opus combines a pair of vacuum tubes on its input with a double set of parallel MOSFET outputs capable of 300 watts in 8, 600 into 4 and more than 1,000 watts into 2. The BHK Signature 300 amplifier can drive any loudspeaker to musical perfection and is the most important element in your music reproduction chain.
Compared to the BHK Signature 250 Stereo power amplifier, the Mono Signature 300 doubles the output current with half the impedance of the stereo model. Each Mono Signature produces 300 watts into an eight-Ohm loudspeaker, 600 watts into four-Ohms, and 1000 watts into 2-Ohms. But more than just doubling the current, the BHK Signature 300 also doubles every internal component of the 250 into one: double tubes, double power supplies, transistors, capacitors and resistors. The results are hard to put into words. The BHK Signature 300 is easily twice as clear, twice as open, significantly more musical than its stereo counterpart. And what is truly remarkable is the Signature 250 is one of the best performing, musical sounding amplifiers ever made. Imagine your delight listening to either.
- Zero-loss parallel vacuum tube input stage
- Fully paralleled inside (not like a traditional bridged approach)
- Differentially coupled, paralleled, balanced MOSFET output stage
- All through hole construction (no surface mount parts)
- RCA Single ended input
- XLR balanced input
- 300 watts 8Ω
- 600 watts 4Ω
- 1000 watts 2Ω
- Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power
- Damping factor 100 for excellent loudspeaker control
- Front panel standby button for vacuum tube input
- -3dB greater than 200kHz
- Dual, custom, solid copper, gold plated output binding posts
- Fully balanced from input to output
- 83 pounds
- Input 12 volt trigger
- Easy access for tubes