Your cart is currently empty.
Audioquest Husky Subwoofer Cable
SOLID 5% SILVER CONDUCTORS
The Audioquest HuskySubwoofer Cableuses the Perfect-Surface Technology toprovide unprecedented clarity and dynamic contrast.
- Solid conductors prevent strand interaction, a major source of cable distortion.
- Extremely high-purity Perfect-Surface Silver minimizes distortion and eliminating harshness and greatly increasing clarity compared to OFHC, OCC, 8N and other coppers.
- AudioQuest's DBSminimizes both energy storage in the insulation and the multiple nonlinear time-delays that occur. Sound appears from a surprisingly black background with unexpected detail and dynamic contrast.
- The three conductors in ¬ìTriple-Balanced Geometry Wild Dog cables ensure that the positive and negative signals have equally low-distortion conducting paths in both RCA & XLR connections. The 100% coverage shield is never used as an inferior conductor.
- Cold-welded hanging-silver directly over pure red copper system enables a perfect heat-free connection between cable and plug.
- The Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications.